Thursday 29 March 2012

Week 5: Theme Group Introduction



As my first impressions of Davor shift from intimidation to inspiration, similarly was there a shift in my enthusiasm regarding multi-culturally design. The flood gates of ideas were opened. 

I was glad to have the chance to reflect (in the tutorial) on why I had chosen Group 9: Inter-Cultural Community. Although it wasn’t a hard thing to realize, as my motives were strong, it is something I may not have done without Davor’s prompting. 

The main reasons for which I chose this theme group are:

-  - -Throughout my degree I have struggled with the idea of making my architectural concepts accessible to the public and I feel this theme will aid in my understanding of that.
 
      -Some of my original folie concepts revolved around a mixed use community space. 

           - I have a passion for science and nature and I strongly believe these two factors can be very influential to successful multiculturalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment